NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF VEGETABLE PRODUCERS IN GREENHOUSE, SOLAR AND CAMP - LEGROM (LEGROM) was established in 2009, with the purpose of representing and to protect, at national and international level, the interests of its members, in an economy competitive performance based.
To this end, the key objectives are:
- - Promoting the common interest of the Association
- - Representing, promoting and protecting the common interest of the members
Association in front of public administration authorities
- - Facilitate dialogue between public administration authorities and members
LEGROM for the efficient economic growth of the producers of legume.
- - Carrying out a series of regional, national, interregional and community level activities that take into account the interest of consumers.
The association consists of two categories of members: founding members and members associated with different rights and obligations. The founding members are as follows:
- - SC LEADER INTERNATIONAL S.A.,
- - S.C. LEOSER S.A.,
- - S.C. BERSER S.A.,
- - S.C. CEREALFLOR S.R.L.,
- - S.C. AGROLEG SILIASTRARU S.R.L.,
- - S.C. COMPLEX AGRICOL 2005 S.R.L.,
- - S.C. FRUIT DISTRIBUTION VEGETABLES S.R.L.,
- - S.C. HORTISTAR S.R.L.
At present, LEGOM has 206 members; private persons - farmers, cooperative of agribusiness. The founding members and associates of LEGROM are mainly agribusinesses active in the cultivation and standardization of fresh vegetables:
tomatoes, cabbage and peppers.
LEGROM is a founding member and organizational structure of the National Association Interprofessional PRODCOM - LEGUME - FRUITS from Romania, the organization Interprofessional recognized in the fruit and vegetables sector.